It Pays to be a Member
What are the benefits of joining a co-op?
There are many benefits to being a member-owner of a co-operative. In all co-ops:
• the money you spend at the co-op stays right in the community to be re-circulated for the benefit of all;
• you have the opportunity to serve on the Board of Directors or on committees, giving you valuable experience that will benefit you in other areas of your life while helping your co-op at the same time; The following benefits vary depending on the size of your local co-operative.They include, but are not limited to, the following:
• one-stop shopping for just about all of your shopping needs;
• you take savings home every time you shop, on everything you buy;
• a full selection of meats, produce and grocery items
• Members receive 3 cents per litre coupon that can be used in-store.